Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Weekend & Finally Alice !

So this weekend the entire gang was with us : )
Berkeley & Elle even asked if they could stay home from their planned visit, just so they could see the kids.

I am still amazed at how well they all get along together.
It was a very nice relaxing weekend.
Friday night I took Abby, Berkeley & Elle, and we went shopping and had our nails done. Then we came home, and Doug had picked up Alec & Meg.
We grilled out steaks, and made baked potatoes, steamed broccoli, cottage cheese & tomatoes. It was very good.
Also I made a raspberry cheesecake. I got the recipe from one of my favorite cooks, Ina Garten. I live Ina! My best girlfriend Lauren Babbs had made one last year, and it was awesome. I was intimidated at first, but not anymore.
The kids LOVED IT! It was all gone by the end of the weekend.

Saturday night we went to the movies and saw Alice in Wonderland!
I think I was more excited than the kids :)
It was really good.
I have been looking forward to this movie since I found out that tim Burton was directing it.
Favorite director, favorite actor, ( Johnny Depp ) and my favorite children's movie.
I knew it couldn't get any better !

Then we went to Steak N Shake for dinner.
It was - well Steak N Shake.

Sunday we did nothing !!!!!
We did grill lunch since the weather was so nice.
But that is it !
We laid around and watched movies.
It was a good day to do that since it started raining.
Everyone was a little lazy, and that is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment